National University Honors Admission Test Notice. National University Honors 1st year and BBA 1st year admission notice will be published soon. The authority of National university will be published a admission notice for the students of 2016-2017 session. You will be found here National University Honors Admission Test Notice, admission test date and seat plan, admission test result, admission test 1st and 2nd merit list.
National University Honors Admission Test Notice
National University of Bangladesh has been a largest educational institution in our country. The National University of Bangladesh was Established in 1992 by an Act of Parliament of Bangladesh as an affiliating University, the National University caters the general education at graduate and post-graduate level in colleges/professional institutions hitherto remained affiliated to different public universities in the country. More than two million students are studying in 2154 colleges/institutions affiliated to this university.
National University Honors Admission Test Notice 2016-2017
Every year they are published a admission notice for undergraduate students. In this year they are announce admission notice in the month of August or September. So, it is time for prepared admission test. The admission test are mcq type. Total 100 marks and it is the base of admission test. The student who are admitted into NU they are must be face admission test. We are discuss here admission notice and how can you apply. We are also update here admission qualification. You can get all information about this admission.
Admission Qualification: The authority has been decide minimum qualification for admission. We are include here past year information. This year may be the information are not changed. If any information was changed we are update it as soon as possible.
Eligibility For Honors Admission Test
- You must be passed any government approved institution under any education board. Your SSC passing year must be 2012/2013/2014.
- Your HSC or equivalent exam passing year must be 2015/2016.
- Your merit list will be prepared by your secondary obtain marks in subject wise.
- You must be passed minimum 3.00 grad or equivalent class/division in Secondary and Higher secondary exam.
- When the admission notice will be published you will be see it Bangla version.
Application Method: Application System is online base. So you must be apply through online. The authority will be announce admission date and time. We are also published date and time. You can apply from our site or their official website.
- At first Go to NU official website or click apply now link form our website.
- Go to honors tab and select Apply now(honors) link.
- Put your information according to their requirement.
- If you show incorrect gender information then click to Change option.
- Now you will see your eligible subject and college list. Select your subject and college name.
- Now if you are a quota candidate then select your information.
- Now upload your recent color photo by scan. Your photo size must be 120(150 pixel and image format jpg) and file size not more than 50 Kb.
- If your all information are correct then click application submit button.
- Now they are provide a applicant copy with Roll Number and PIN Code. Download Your applicant copy at A4(8.5″*11″).
See all information in Bangla version.
National University Honors Admission Test Result 2016-2017 Session
Generally National University Honors Admission Test result has been published in the month of November. In this year the result will be published in the last week of November. The result has been published in their official website. We are also published NU admission result in our website. We are also published first and second merit list result. So, you can see here all kinds of information about National University Honors Admission Test Notice.
Stay with us for the getting latest information. We are update any post in time. So, you can get latest information from our site. Application fee and other information are upload as soon as possible.